Thursday, December 4, 2014

My First Blog

Why would anyone want to start a blog? Rhetorical question Farley. I'm not even sure why I want to start one. I really enjoy reading Nick's blog, Dime Boxes, so I decided to start my own. Do I have have blog envy? It's possible. I just don't know. I just know I want to blog and like the title says this blog will be about my cards. That's a pretty wide focus and who knows it may narrow as time goes on.


I've been collecting cards since 1985. There have been a few bumps along the way and my collecting tastes have changed some. I started out like most collectors collecting baseball cards and branched out from there. My collection grew to the point that I opened a card shop during the boom days of the 90s. My store even carried POGS! My most recent rabbits are tv and movie cards. I've really enjoyed those, maybe because they are a look back to "the good 'ole days". How could anyone not enjoy images of Mork drinking through his finger or America's favorite alien ALF.



I don't know where this blog will take me. I'm not even sure I know what I'm doing. I may fail miserably, but I do know one thing for sure. If I never try I'll never know. I would appreciate input. Any ideas or constructive criticism would be appreciated. I can't improve if I don't recognize where the weak spots are. Most of all subscribe and pass the word along.

No comments:

Post a Comment